Happy Hour + Exclusive Discount to the Fisher Center Fall Symposium
Time & Location
About the Event
Please join your fellow BREAA Members at our Fall Event: a happy hour hosted by the Fisher Center and BREAA immediately following the Fisher Center Fall Symposium on November 19th. Debrief on the symposium and network with your fellow Berkeley alumni over drinks and passed hors d’oeuvres in the Union Room at The InterContinental from 5:30pm - 8:00pm, directly following the Symposium. Attendance to the happy hour is free for all Berkeley alumni.
Additionally, BREAA has teamed up with the Fisher Center to offer an exclusive discounted registration to BREAA Members. The first 50 BREAA Members that register will receive an early bird ticket price of $295, over 30% discount from the non-BREAA early bird rate. After the first 50 tickets, other BREAA Members receiving a discounted registration of $315 (over 45% discount from the general attendance full ticket price).
Please click directly on the following link to take advantage of the special BREAA Member pricing:
All BREAA members that register for the symposium will also receive access to a free audio recording of the event (cost of $60 for non-BREAA attendees).
Feel free to email us at email@example.com with any questions
More about the 41st Annual Real Estate & Economics Symposium
This national forum is a prestigious one-day economic/real estate conference, with several hundred attendees annually. With an exciting array of speakers and sessions, this full-day conference is always a great way to get cutting-edge, real estate industry information and plenty of networking opportunities with your colleagues during the breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks (included with the price of registration). Timely and pertinent topics and an exceptional group of industry experts will make this an outstanding seminar for real estate and finance professionals and a program you can't afford to miss!
- Kenneth T. Rosen: Chairman, Fisher Center for Real Estate & Urban Economics, UC Berkeley
- Bill Press: Senior Political Contributor for CNN, Syndicated Talk Show Host, Columnist & Best-Selling Author and Former Chair of California Democratic Party
Confirmed Speakers and Moderators include:
- Steve Buster, Grosvenor Americas
- David Garcia, Terner Center, UC Berkeley
- Robert Gray, Rockwood Capital, LLC
- Robert H. Edelstein, Fisher Center for Real Estate & Urban Economics, UC Berkeley
- Mark Myers, Wells Fargo
- Adhi Nagraj, SPUR
- Gayle Starr, Prologis
- Dean Wehrli, John Burns Real Estate Consulting
- Dennis Williams, Northmarq Capital, LLC
- Dick Wollack, Fulton Capital Advisors